[Callers] Equalizer

Don Veino sharedweight_net at veino.com
Tue Jan 30 08:45:58 PST 2018

Agree on the Beta. I have a deep voice myself and use a Shure Beta 58
capsule in my wireless set up - it seems to work very well when coupled
with basic mixer tone adjustments (roll off lows significantly, mids around
neutral, boost highs).

When I was using venue "house" mics I found the results less predictable -
with my own I take that variation out of the equation. Proximity and
on-axis positioning does have a significant impact, I use a high quality
foam windscreen to ensure I keep a minimum spacing from the capsule to
avoid muddiness without muffling the high frequencies.

-Don

On Jan 30, 2018 10:50 AM, "Dale Wilson via Callers" <