[Callers] Tired of Screaming

Linda S. Mrosko elmerosko at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 10:12:30 PST 2018

I have a good mixer, two large speakers & stands, lots of wires -- and they
all weigh a lot, but they work great for large rooms full of people and
outdoor venues.  However...

I occasionally have smaller events in smaller rooms with fewer people where
the band is acoustic and so am I.  I find myself straining my voice to be
heard by the dancers and I'm tired of screaming.

I used to have a karaoke system, but found it inadequate (and I couldn't
plug my wireless headset into it).  Are there smaller, less heavy, less
cumbersome systems you carry around?  I want to be able to plug my computer
into it when I have an event that's not live music or just to use it to
amplify my voice over acoustic music (7-8 musicians) -- a couple of small
but lightweight speakers.

Help!

--

*Looking forward,Linda S. Mrosko*