[Callers] Nerdy dances

Luke Donforth luke.donev at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 10:51:14 PST 2018

Thank you for the shout out to Entangled in Monte Carlo :-)

Two others to add to your list:

Angela DeCarlis: Dr Whiting's Delight
https://www.angeladecarlis.com/original-choreography
(written and named for one of the astrophysicists involved in confirming
gravitational waves)

Mike Richardson's "Star Trek" has been picked up and referenced; by many
others, Including Dugan Murphey's "The Next Generation". And it doesn't get
much more nerdy than self-referential in-joke pile-ons ;-)

On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 11:43 AM, DAVID HARDING via Callers <

> "Entangled in Monte Carlo" by Luke Donforth
>
> http://www.madrobincallers.org/2014/11/12/contra-with-a-swing-dance-move/
>
> On February 7, 2018 at 8:58 AM Ron Blechner via Callers <
>
> Hey callers,
>
> I'm looking for dances with nerdy inspirations to add a few more choices
> to an upcoming session. Skill level easy through intermediate+.
>
> This can be dances inspired by a nerdy reason (like Jurassic Redheads or
> Star Trek) or some kind of nerdy-choreography.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ron Blechner

Luke Donforth
Luke.Donforth at gmail.com <Luke.Donev at gmail.com>