[Callers] Demolition Derby, a 4 Face 4 of dubious do-ability?

Luke Donforth luke.donev at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 05:09:52 PDT 2018

The sense I have of the A2 bit is that you've combined a mad robin with a
hey, right?  I'd start with that as the description. It's just a hey
passing the one you swung by right shoulder, but you're facing your partner
in the other line of four as you go.

And if it's not a hey, but in fact something a little different then a hey
in terms of the switches, then I'd try to see if it would work as a mad
robin hey...

But then, I'm not actually sure what you mean by weave the ring in B1; so
possibly I should get some more sleep after my own gigs.

On Sat, Aug 18, 2018 at 3:01 PM Bob Green via Callers <

Luke Donforth
Luke.Donforth at gmail.com <Luke.Donev at gmail.com>