[Callers] Barn Weddings are a thing now

John Sweeney john at modernjive.com
Tue Aug 14 08:45:54 PDT 2018

Hi Luke,

              I call for two or three weddings a year.  There are as many non-weddings as weddings in barns. Some of the barns are terrible!

              The weddings tend to be in the better quality barns.

              I think a number of old barns have been refurbished to make bring them up to wedding/conference standard.  I think those refurbishments are the reason more weddings are held in barns.  The number of brides who want a barn dance has probably remained unchanged.

            Happy dancing,

                   John

John Sweeney, Dancer, England   john at modernjive.com 01233 625 362 & 07802 940 574

http://www.modernjive.com for Modern Jive Events & DVDs