[Callers] Glossary dances with promenade, no chain/RL through?

Rich Sbardella richsbardella at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 11:02:25 PDT 2018

I agree that calling a circle right after a promenade across, has better
flow than a circle left, but I am reluctant to call a circle right in my
first dance (unless it follows a circle left).  I prefer to use the first
dance to teach basic calls I will be using all night, and I believe that
the body, or muscle, memory learned in that first dance will help the
danceability all evening.  Teaching them to circle right, when they will be
circle left all evening, works against my goals.
I do call dances with circle right, just not as part of my first few dances
of the evening.
Rich

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 1:00 PM, Yoyo Zhou via Callers <