[Callers] Contras with square dance figures

Woody Lane woody at woodylane.com
Sat Aug 4 13:26:38 PDT 2018

Hi Rachel,

Mike Richardson of Seattle wrote the dance "Now We Are Three" that uses
Tag-the-Line. Erik Weberg of Portland adjusted that dance and called it
"Now We Are Four." He replaced the A1 LLFB and Half-Hey with a
Give-and-Take and Swing Neighbor. But both use Tag-the-Line. Here is
Erik's "Now We Are Four":

https://www.erikweberg.com/now-we-are-four/

Woody Lane
Roseburg, OR