[Callers] How many beats to a rip/snort?

K Panton panton90 at tricolour.queensu.ca
Sun Apr 8 19:30:30 PDT 2018

Tom, Ben & Jane:

Thanks for your responses; I feel relieved.

The dance I've written is as follows and includes a ring balance followed
by R'n'S then down the hall. the transition A2->B1 will be a bit of a run
(X trails to a ring balance).

Here it is, in case you are curious.

The name? Inspired by Love at First Swing (Bob Isaacs) - the basic
structure is the same - with a, (granted) somewhat forced, allusion to that
first time your new sweetie makes you laugh just as you've taken a large
sip of a fizzy beverage! ha ha :)

*Love at First Snort (Ken Panton, April 2018)*

Improper

*CALL *

*A1*

*(8)*