[Callers] New Dance?

Don Veino sharedweight_net at veino.com
Mon Oct 2 23:26:50 PDT 2017

Presume the one you encountered was "The Love Pirate"? There's a few more
of mine featuring the move:

http://veino.com/blog/?tag=hole-in-the-wall

(One really must stress the timing of the move for contra dancers or
they'll fly through it in half the time (you can only build in so much
"shock absorber" capacity otherwise to deal with that). I replaced a HitW
in another new (not as yet posted) dance because I believed dancers would
tend to rush it and an alternative approach would be more robust there (it
wasn't central to the theme in that one).)

There's a few more of my ECD-feely dances currently posted:

http://veino.com/blog/?cat=328

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 6:48 PM, Angela DeCarlis via Callers <