[Callers] Balancing LEFT in a wave?

Erik Erhardt erikerhardt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 14:36:55 PST 2017

In my experience, on Beat 1 a dancer's weight is more likely to land on
their right foot.   This is why balancing left is inherently a challenge
when it flows from other moves.  So I also agree that Forward and Back is a
nice solution.

Erik Erhardt
(505)480-4462  StatAcumen.com/dance

On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 2:41 PM, Amy Wimmer via Callers <