[Callers] Balancing LEFT in a wave?

Amy Wimmer amywimmer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 13:41:34 PST 2017

In my experience the momentum of an allemande right automatically takes one
either to the right or forward. Same goes for an allemande left: momentum
takes you to the left or forward. A balance left just doesn't flow after am
AR, because if you have a good connection with your allemande you're
already pulling to the left a bit. That leaves you nowhere to go,
left-wise. SO! I agree with the multitudes here: make the balance F&B.

-Amy

On Nov 8, 2017 11:07 AM, "Maia McCormick via Callers" <