[Callers] Publishing dances on the web

Isaac Banner ibanner56 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 00:51:19 PDT 2017

Hi Luke,

In my case I'm usually looking for a pair or sometimes a trio of factors -
a specific semi-distinctive move (hey, petronella, etc), a
mood/feel/energy/emotion, and sometimes a difficulty. I'm not normally on a
blind search unless I know what hole I need to fill but don't have a dance
that addresses it. I can usually search online dance dumps for distinct
moves and often dance difficulty, but it's harder to search by mood or feel
of a dance...
It's also frustratingly difficult to to a negative search when trying to
find the right dances as well - being able to look for dances with X that
don't have Y would be invaluable (full hey, no LLFB, for example).

Regardless of the format, I love getting other dances from folks and
compositions published online are the #1 way things end up in my box. Let
me know what you settle on - I'm not particularly happy with the format I'm
using at the moment either.

All the best,
Isaac Banner

---
http://www.oldmacdonaldhadafarmeie.io/

On Sat, Nov 4, 2017, 8:26 PM Luke Donforth via Callers <