[Callers] Difficult dancers - Decision to ask not to return

Rich Sbardella via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Mar 8 14:49:56 PST 2017

I want to be clear that when I suggest other dance venues, I have never
suggested that dancers stop attending a series.  My suggestion of other
(additional) venues is so that the dancer finds a user friendly place to
hone his/her skills.
Like Don, I believe that our communities should be inclusive.
Sorry for any misunderstanding.
Rich
Stafford, CT

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 5:34 PM, Don Veino via Callers <