[Callers] Positional Calling

Mark Hillegonds via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Jul 6 08:31:26 PDT 2017

[EDITED TO ADD] Just want to add some transparency that I'm not affiliated
with LCFD nor have I yet been to one of their dance (though I hope to at
some point). I found their site and this link when I was doing some
research a couple of years ago around setting up a gender-free dance in MI.

Hi, Jeremy,

The Lavender Country and Folk Dancers (LCFD) use some positional references
in their gender-free English Country Dances. Might want to check it out:
http://lcfd.org/gf-ecd-calling-conventions.html

Looking forward to hearing more about this as others respond.

--
*Mark Hillegonds*

Cell:  734-756-8441
Email:  mark.hillegonds at gmail.com