[Callers] Four face fours

Don Veino via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Jan 16 20:18:58 PST 2017

BTW, here's the referenced Boston Cream Pie.

-Don

*Boston Cream Pie - 4F4 - Don Veino* (B2 riff off Lynne Ackerson's Coconut
Creme Pie)

A1
LLFB
Center 4 Star Right 1x
A2
Partner Allemande Left 1+1/2x
(new) Center 4 Start Right 1x
B1
Partner Balance & Swing
B2
Current Ring/8 Balance, California Twirl (to facing prior Neighbors)
LH Gent Tow Your Line (in an arc, over left shoulder) to face new Line/4