[Callers] Etiquette of refusing an offer to dance

Mary Collins nativedae at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 06:43:01 PST 2017

Bob & Ron...I go to George's beginners session every chance I get.  I have
"stolen" so many things and have tweaked to my own words alot of them.  He
is the king of the beginner workshop and continues to teach me things all
the time!

the bar we all should measure ourselves by.
Mary

“Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass ... it's about learning
to dance in the rain!” ~ Unknown

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 11:40 PM, Bob Green via Callers <