[Callers] Etiquette of refusing an offer to dance

Bob Green bobgreen at swbell.net
Sat Dec 16 12:56:58 PST 2017

I employ and teach the method that Angela suggests... but not always. I am
old school enough that I may sit a dance after a refusal of an offer...but
then I rarely refuse an offer to dance unless I really do need a rest or I
have some other obligation.  I think George Marshall's presentation in the
video of his beginner's class is worth considering. This issue is addressed
a little after the 11 minute mark:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14nxFdcaKWA

Bob Green
St. Louis

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Sat, Dec 16, 2017 at 2:24 PM, Angela DeCarlis via Callers <