[Callers] Genderless calling

Jerome Grisanti via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Aug 1 11:57:23 PDT 2017

Amy,

Nice work. This sort of occasion is why I have some dances in my repertoire
that don't have roles of any type, but the cows/chickens approach is clever
and creative.

Jerome

On Monday, July 31, 2017, Cara Sawyer via Callers <

--
Jerome Grisanti
660-528-0858

"Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power
and magic in it." --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe