[Callers] Ladies Chain to Allemande Left (Was: Does this dance already exist?)

Robert Livingston via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Apr 13 18:38:12 PDT 2017

Don..and all,
Dover, VT, in a square dance;  "Just Because"  Ted Glabach, caller:
A1  Head Ladies Chain  - BackA2  Sides...the same

B1 Allemande Left on the Corner  (8)
      come home and Swing with Your Own  (8)
B2  Take the Corner maid and we'll all Promenade  (8)       Because, just because  (8)
Tag  B3  Because, just because
Not a modern era dance, not in contra formation, but still in play.
Bob Livingston