[Callers] Ladies Chain to Allemande Left (Was: Does this dance already exist?)

Don Veino via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Apr 13 17:50:27 PDT 2017

In case anyone might be under the assumption that I'd claimed to have
invented the Ladies Chain or similar... :-)

My understanding of the context of the original post was looking for a
modern era dance featuring Ladies Chain with Courtesy Turn, proceeding
directly to a full Allemande Left with the same person. That's the sequence
in my dance I referenced (and haven't encountered elsewhere before).

Fascinating and informative Chain history thread please continue...

-Don