[Callers] Fw: Novelty & Gimmick Contras

Mac Mckeever via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Mar 16 12:27:58 PDT 2016

I don't think of those as novelty - but more dances with unique or seldom used figures
A couple that come to mind without digging too deep
Gold Star Wednesday - by Dale Wilson - has a square dance figure that I have not seen in any other contraDeep Well by Kathy Anderson - unique way to get into a star
Down by the Riverside - Melony Axle Lute - fun 3 face 3A Valentine Surprise - Eric Hoffman - recently posted on this group - has large set prominade
Mac McKeever