[Callers] ONS with a *tiny* inexperienced crowd?

JD Erskine via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Jan 27 23:26:52 PST 2016

On 2016-01-27 2107, Don Veino via Callers wrote:
snip

> ps: I've had a chance to meet with the sponsors and see some of the
> all-out decorations they've got going for the hall - including hay
> bales, old time milk cans, saddles on sawhorses, etc. - may need to pull
> together some themed outfit for myself after all. :)

Ah, what one ceilidh band I do a lot of work with with calls A Sneezer.
If I get there first I text one member to bring her antihistamine.

I also look for a broom and clear safe space. Sometimes I have to make
_dance_ space.

A big thank you to Colin Hume for wise words on setting up which I read
some time ago. http://www.colinhume.com/callers.htm

Funny how brief that part of the one paragraph is on review. However
when I was looking for support for my decision to move/remove tables on
the-night-of for one dance some years ago (to make a usable space) they
loomed large in my memory. Helpful.

Have fun. Report back now. <g>

John
--