[Callers] Ending the discussion, was Re: Thoughts on ethnicity, was That g word

Janet Bertog via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Fri Jan 22 19:23:09 PST 2016

So, it has occurred to me that I, myself, have left some groups because
this discussion has gotten me very worked up, and here I am again,
commenting on it.  I apologize, I know I have been um ... out of sorts ...
recently and have reasons that I suppose I should not share publicly.
Anyway, unless someone specifically wants a reply from me, I will no longer
post on the subject to save my health.

Ja et

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 9:20 PM, Janet Bertog via Callers <