[Callers] Unsubscribe

Winston, Alan P. via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Fri Jan 22 18:47:09 PST 2016

I don't have anything administratively to do with the sharedweight
lists, but I do run other lists, so
one of my pet peeves is people sending their administrative requests to
the whole list, which may or
may not do anything and just makes work for the administrators. (Some
software catches admin requests
in subject lines of posts and sends them to the administrators, but
since this went to the whole list I think not.)

To unsubscribe, go to the link at the bottom of every single message
that comes from the list:

Follow fairly-obvious links to unsubscribe.  If you don't remember your
list password (sent to you every single month) you may need to ask for a
password reminder.

-- Alan