[Callers] Run its course?

James Saxe via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Fri Jan 22 16:34:47 PST 2016

As a couple of you have kindly pointed out, I unintentionally
sent my last message to the entire list.  Ooops.  I hop I didn't
say anything that will get me too much flak.

As most of you know, in order to avoid bad interactions with
anti-spoofing policies of so service providers, including AOL
and Yahoo

this list is set up to change senders' addresses from something
like

     John Smith <jsmith at ...>

     John Smith via Callers <callers at lists.sharedweight.net>

I remembered to make sure I used Seth's actual address in my
"To" line, but slipped up and left Neal as

     Neal Schlein via Callers <callers at lists.sharedweight.net>

Sorry if I've added noise to the discussion.

--Jim