[Callers] Favorite relatively Modern ECD

Erik Hoffman via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sat Dec 10 11:21:05 PST 2016

As per my request for modern English dances, I don't mind collecting any few dances that people really like. But, for more info on the dance I'll be leading, it's the Mendocino, California, English dance. Having not been to it before, but knowing the organizers: Beth & Mickie Zekely, I think it's a dedicated English dance with dedicated English dancers. My suspicion is that Kalia and Alan Winston may know more about the dance than I, since they've both been there.

Again, Thanks for any help!
~Erik Hoffman
Oakland, CA