[Callers] Favorite dance to teach a ladies chain?

Bob Green via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Aug 23 17:33:28 PDT 2016

The dance I like for introducing the ladies chain, if I have a band that
will work with me on tempo, is *Carpet Vectors *by Robert Cromartie.  The
tempo has to stay on the slow side so that the circles left and right are
not rushed. The sequence is a circle left and chain to your partner, then
circle right and chain back to your neighbor.
http://dancevideos.childgrove.org/contra/contra-modern/344-carpet-vectors-by-robert-cromarties-duple-improper

Bob Green

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 10:18 AM, Luke Donforth via Callers <