[Callers] Ye ole Does This Exist - Mad Robin 2 Hey dance

Michael Fuerst via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Sep 14 11:15:36 PDT 2015

I would suggest teaching the end of A1 and the beginning of A2 by telling dancers to hey, N's starting right shoulder until facing neighbor on other side, having them pause at that point.  Then ask dancers  to pass N by right, immediately turn right and step towards a next neighbor.

The dance seems more fun for the men than for the women.

Several of my dances have a similar exit from a hey (email me if you want the link to them) and the above instructions work every time.

Michael Fuerst      802 N Broadway      Urbana IL 61801      217 239 5844