[Callers] Ye ole Does This Exist - Mad Robin 2 Hey dance

Ron Blechner via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Sep 14 11:00:27 PDT 2015

Andrea,

I think the pause after teaching that first half hey is a good idea. I did
try "pass Neighbor by the right" when I workshopped it, but it implies
continuing the hey and it was slightly confusing.

The problem is that you're facing your neighbor in and out of the set at
that point, so passing through implies across, and passing by right implies
the wrong direction.

I could say "pass neighbor one more time. Pause. Loop right to your new
neighbor...". It's pretty much what I said last night when I called it, but
the pause may ensure no more crossing the set.

Ron