[Callers] Rollaway sans sashay?

Perry Shafran via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Sep 9 19:20:41 PDT 2015

I happen to know of one by Rachel Fifer, Gaye Fifer's daughter.  I don't recall the title offhand but I can check later on.  But the roll away is not along the line but in a ring.  You balance, and gents roll away a neighbor from their left hand to their right hand, but the gents stay in place.

Perry

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android