[Callers] Advice about "gypsy"

Woody Lane via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Oct 27 10:53:23 PDT 2015

I fully agree with everything Bill is saying. Like Bill, when I teach the figure in a predance workshop or call it during the program, I never mention the potential romantic aspect of gypsies. I figure that dancers can figure that out for themselves. The move is what it is.

Woody

on the road, using an Android tablet