[Callers] dances in unusual formations

Richard Fischer via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sun Nov 1 05:25:12 PST 2015

Hi Donna,

There's a lively circle mixer (from England, I believe) called Nervous Breakdown, with a balance and swing each time thru. I can send it to you if you're not familiar with it. I think people at HftH would enjoy it.

I second the recommendations for Levi Jackson Rag and Walpole Cottage. There's also Levi Jackson Rose for five couple sets.

Richard