[Callers] Buzz Step Swing

Amy Wimmer via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sun Jun 21 10:38:01 PDT 2015

I love John's idea of teaching the buzz step as individuals first,
then as couples. The most frequent complaints I hear from men is that
women hang on them and don't hold up their own weight during a swing.
The most frequent complaint I hear from women is men pulling them off
their feet and going too fast. If they can learn to hold themselves
upright on their own first, then everyone will have a much more
enjoyable experience.

-Amy