[Callers] Poussettes (was Pousettes)

Gary Shapiro via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Jun 15 09:53:52 PDT 2015

One of our pickier contra dancers *loves* this dance:

I call it Calvin Country, because it's based on David Smukler's dance,
Country Dance Romance, which is a modification of Don Armstrong's Calvin
Crest.

*A1* Neighbor sliding door (aka sideways do-si-do, Mad Robin, double Mad
Robin, shuttle)

Partner poussette 3/4 (Women advance) until Men are back to back in center

*A2* Hey for 4 (pass Partner by R sh, with a little assist)

*B1* Partner gypsy, swing

*B2* All 4 balance, circle L 1/2; shift L up/down set, circle L 3/4 with
new neighbors