[Callers] Pousettes

Maia McCormick via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sun Jun 14 08:26:06 PDT 2015

Here's what I've got in my deck:

*Joyride** by Erik Weberg* || improper (adv'd)
*A1:* N gypsy; mad robin
*A2:* half pousette CW (gents backing up); half hey (gents by L)
*B1:* gents pass L once more to cross set and swing P*
*B2:* ladies chain; LH star 1x

*originally written this way, but dancers need encouraging to not arrive at
P too early. Alternately, just call this as a P b&s.

*Fiddlers' Fling** by Cary Ravitz* || improper (adv'd)
*A1:* N b&s
*A2:* mad robin (gents front first)
1/2 pousette w/ P (ladies backing up)
*B1:* gypsy star 3/4*; P swing
*B2:* R/L thru; ladies chain

*gents take L & ladies R, keep free hand w/ P; ladies go fwd & gents back
On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 2:57 PM, Don Veino via Callers <