[Callers] Box - Swat - CA - Jersey/Nevada

Neal Schlein via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sun Jun 14 09:03:34 PDT 2015

Sorry!  I finished that email in a hurry and meant to say what Aahz noted: slide thru is not actually gender neutral; it simply can be done by two people dancing the same role, with the results of a curlique.

I really wouldn't encourage folks to use all of the square dance figures and terms, tough.  Down that path lies CallerLab.  While I enjoy MWSD myself, it is too complex to be readily accessible and I am afraid contra is heading that way already.
Neal
Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device