[Callers] Box - Swat - CA - Jersey/Nevada

susanelberger via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Jun 15 09:23:54 PDT 2015

It seems that we have already gone pretty far down that path.  Every time I look at dance with odd calls, "slice and dice" being one recently posted, along with the various place name twirls, it troubles me deeply.  I have to remember that one of the joys of contra dancing compared to MWSD is that, at least theoretically, anyone can walk in off the street and dance.  The more we create esoteric names for calls the less possible that becomes.
Susan ElbergerLowell, MA      From: Neal Schlein via Callers <callers at lists.sharedweight.net>