[Callers] Another approach to Gender Free calling

Ron Blechner via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Jun 2 06:35:19 PDT 2015

While I still see the appeal of corners in principle, this is a ton of
explanation for those of us who already are well versed in dance. For the
objections stated, I don't see using corners is feasible replacement terms.
And I don't see restricting dances to ones not requiring role/position
terms as viable outside one night stands.

And with that, I don't think I have more to add that wouldn't be repeating
myself.

Best regards,
Ron
On Jun 2, 2015 9:25 AM, "Aahz Maruch via Callers" <