[Callers] As in Petronella

Aahz Maruch via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Dec 17 10:53:45 PST 2015

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015, Neal Schlein wrote:
> On Dec 17, 2015 8:50 AM, "Aahz Maruch via Callers" <
>> On Thu, Dec 17, 2015, John Sweeney via Callers wrote:
>>>
>>> Whether complete standardisation is a good thing or a bad thing is another
>>> matter entirely; we all have our own opinions about MWSD :-)
>>
>> Note that MWSD is not completely standardized -- it's more like the C
>> programming language with areas that are ill-defined, or at least which
>> only extremely nitpicky people know how to do correctly.
>
> Umm...Aahz, I think you missed the point about standardization in contra
> versus MWSD.

Maybe, but I was responding specifically to the whole phrase "complete
standardisation".  I can rant on and on about the falsity of "dancing by
definition".  ;-)  Obviously square dancing is more standardized than
contra.
--
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                        http://rule6.info/