[Callers] As in Petronella

Neal Schlein via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Dec 17 09:36:25 PST 2015

Umm...Aahz, I think you missed the point about standardization in contra
versus MWSD.

Yes: technically there are poorly understood and detailed applications in
squares that are not clearly defined, and in contras some of us discuss the
terminology we want to use.  But Callerlab prints definitions and
rulebooks;  CDSS does not.

A and B aren't really analogous in any meaningful way.
:-)

Neal Schlein
On Dec 17, 2015 8:50 AM, "Aahz Maruch via Callers" <