[Callers] Proactive Management of “Problem Dancers” — Creating a Dance En...

via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Dec 15 07:28:23 PST 2015

Great article Will.  Very informative. Thanks for writing and posting  it.

Joe De Paolo

In a message dated 12/14/2015 1:01:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
callers at lists.sharedweight.net writes:

Country Dance and Song Society (CDSS)​ has just  published my article:
"Proactive Management of “Problem Dancers”—Creating a  Dance Environment Safe
for All" in the Winter "CDSS News"

If you are  involved in community dance organizing in any form, I encourage
you to take a  look.

http://www.cdss.org/images/newsletter_archives/articles/CDSS_News_winter_201
5-2016_proactive_management_loving.pdf

Will  Loving

• Downtown Amherst Contra Dance (most Wednesdays)
http://amherstcontra.org
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Downtown-Amherst-Contradance/196206887090444
•  Greenfield Challenging Contras (4th Fridays)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/greenfieldchallenge/=

Callers  mailing  list
Callers at lists.sharedweight.net