[WebContent] links four - pass it down! a personal introduction

Andy Shore square.a.shore at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 13:10:38 PDT 2011

Introductions - a little about me:

I've been a Modern Western Square Dancer since 1986 and an MWSD caller
since 1989.  I finally "got" contras in 2005. I began calling contras
in 2007.

In another lifetime (in the previous millennium and before the
internet boom) I worked for Adobe Systems in silicon valley from
1983-1996. I was Adobe's first webmaster from 1994 to 1996.  No, I
can't get you a good deal on any Adobe products or upgrades :(  I am
NOT facile with any current Adobe products, so don't expect me to be
able to help more than a good google search would.

I built and maintain a personal caller's website (old-school HTML) at
 http://andyshore.com/
It's been hosted at dreamhost.com for some time and I'm happy with
them, but I'm by no means a power user of their services.

I also built and manage the local contra dance web site for South
Florida (with google sites, google maps, and google calendar) at
http://southfloridacontradance.com/
I'm reasonably proud of it and would appreciate any feedback.

I help maintain the "South Florida Contradance" group on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Florida-Contradance/147725978599669
and my own Facebook "fan page" at
http://www.facebook.com/AndyShore.Caller   (shameless plug - please
"like" me there)

I'm always on the lookout for good dance sites and videos to share
with experienced dancers and non-dancers alike.  I'd love to learn
more about dance photography and videography (and editing) to be able
to contribute to that arena.

(While I subscribe to dance-related email lists as
"square.a.shore at gmail.com"  the best way to reach me in real life is
as "andyshore at gmail.com")

/Andy Shore
Fort Lauderdale, FL
andyshore at gmail.com
http://andyshore.com/
http://facebook.com/AndyShore.Caller

There's more background about me on the IAGSDC history wiki at
http://www.iagsdchistory.org/historywiki/index.php?title=Andy_Shore