[Organizers] Lower attendance this year?

Doug Plummer via Organizers organizers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Dec 6 08:10:37 PST 2016

This is a fascinating report from the field. I wonder what the age spread is at the dances that are in trouble. In Seattle we have had a surge of Millennials in the last few years, which I don’t see as having had an effect on the long time dancers also attending. But Seattle is undergoing a major growth spurt in general. The CDSS camp that was undersubscribed this year was American Week; anything with English programming did better.

Doug Plummer

Doug Plummer | Still & Motion
206.300.3543
www.dougplummer.com <http://www.dougplummer.com/>