[Callers] Spring Cleaning

Colin Hume colin at colinhume.com
Wed Sep 25 00:29:10 PDT 2019

On Wed, 25 Sep 2019 04:30:10 +0000, Sivier, Jonathan E via Callers wrote:
> I would say that rather than removing a dance from your collection you should resolve to call it at the next
> opportunity.  I go through my dances from time to time and identify ones that I enjoyed in the past, but haven't done
> for a while and then use it the next time I have a chance.

I agree.  My Dance Organiser program has a "Neglected" option in the Dances menu, and the Help screen for this says:

This sets a filter to show all Dances which have been called more than 10 times but not called in the last 18 months.  You could set up this filter yourself, but you might find this command a quick reminder -- it's easy to forget about dances that you used to call frequently, and maybe it's about time you brought them back into your current repertoire.

(I could make the values 10 and 18 user-specifiable if you wanted to change my settings.)

Try out my Dance Organiser on any Windows machine at:
http://colinhume.com/download

Colin Hume