[Callers] Tempo for Squares

Bob Green bobgreen at swbell.net
Sat Sep 21 11:28:15 PDT 2019

Southern Missouri squares are often blazing fast, largely dictated by the
clogging style
dancing used...the feet aren't going fare, but they are definitely going
fast. Here is a clip from an Ava, Mo. dance:
https://youtu.be/f_fymnXgXow

Bob Green

On Sat, Sep 21, 2019 at 1:11 PM Nick Cuccia via Callers <