[Callers] Family Dances

Jerome Grisanti jerome.grisanti at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 17:02:04 PDT 2019

One of the selling points of Sasha (besides the fact that it's REALLY fun)
is this:

In Russian, Sasha can be either a boy's name or a girl's name, so it
doesn't matter who you face or who you are. (Some kids of a certain age are
reluctant to interact with all their classmates, but I find this gives them
permission).

--Jerome

Jerome Grisanti
660-528-0858
http://www.jeromegrisanti.com

"Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power
and magic in it." --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 4:12 PM Erik Hoffman via Callers <