[Callers] Caller needed for Civil War re-enactment near Concord NC

Gretchen Caldwell gretchendance at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 19:32:46 PDT 2019

I received a request for a caller for an event and I am unable to do it.John Tutweiler and his son are fine people and are active in the Charlotte Folk Society.  Nick has played for several Charlotte contradances.  If you can help, please contact John directly at john.tutweiler at gmail.com
"Nick and a trio are playing at a Civil War Event on Sept 21 at Bost Grist Mill and there is a camp dance that night from like 7-10. The caller they have used before is unavailable so I was reaching out to see if you have an interest or know of someone who I could contact? There dances are a bit different from the contra, think Virginia Reel and that sort of thing. Let me know. There would be pay involved. I think $75...maybe a bit more in a pinch. "
Thanks for considering this.Gretchen CaldwellCharlotte NC