[Callers] Brain dead

tom hinds tomthecaller at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 17 13:46:33 PDT 2019

I would think that the play party type “dances” would be good for getting them to equate certain melodies/and perhaps the beat to movement.

I second Sasha and others like that.

If I were doing this I’d incorporate some drumming but that may not be for you.  However,  if anyone is interested there’s a ton of resources on YouTube on how to introduce this age group to drumming/percussion.

Would it be a good idea to find out what the in tunes are for this age group are and use that music as a starting point?

Lastly I hope they are paying you well for your efforts!!!!!  Sounds like a real chore.

Tom