[Callers] Brain Dead - Need Suggestions

Linda S. Mrosko elmerosko at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 21:40:27 PDT 2019

Although I've been calling forever and I know things, I'm not currently
inspired to do this and am asking for help.

Been hired to lead a dance for a music school -- ages 5 and up to teens and
their parents and my contact asked if I could lead "dances that encourage
really paying attention to beat counts….throw in some music education in
addition to fun."

So I'll do my standard ONS dances for this group to recorded music that has
very good beat counts and distinct phrasing.  That's not the problem.  The
problem is *"throw in some music education."  *I don't need a dissertation,
just bits and pieces.  The dance is only 1-1/2 hours long followed by ice
cream.

I've got a job that keeps me pretty busy and am training for a new job
that's taking up a lot of my time and I just can't think anymore.

Any suggestions?

--

*Looking forward,Linda S. Mrosko*

*102 Mitchell Drive*