[Callers] "Dixie Twirl" term

Gregory Frock gregfrock at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 16:44:38 PDT 2019

Hi Becky,

The most common alternative term I hear is "Thread the Needle". Thanks for
your post. It definitely merits consideration. One other term out there
that may need revising is "Nantucket Sleighride". (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nantucket_sleighride)        Chuck Abell uses
"Sow the Wheat".

Regards,

Greg

On Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 7:37 PM Becky Liddle via Callers <